First Day

I saw the space needle, and I took a picture. It looked really bad, so I took the picture and made it into an artist sketch on my picture software. Now it looks really good. :)


Mountains from the plane to Seattle.


More mountains.


Today was a long day of traviling. Since we changed time zones so much, we had a 27 hour day. EXHAUSTING!! Once we arrived in our destination, Seattle, Washington.This is where our hotel was. After we went to our hotel,we went sight seeing. I, of course, forgot my camera! We went down to the port where there was a hilarious fish market. Here they would throw the fish at the customers! LOL After that we went to an awesome italian restaurant. Here I tried fried calamari. It was really good! But then I was told what part of the squid I was eating...

No comments: